Clan games work under a constrained time-space through which Clan members finish challenges to add points for the entire clan. The games have certain reward tiers and the clan with the highest tiers will win. All the games are available to every member.
- Joining a clan: Every clan member joins the event and assigns oneself a challenge. This forbids the members from changing clans to participate in other clan’s challenges. The challenges are all part of the clan’s different means to gain points, so each clan member plays a part in ensuring that the clan moves higher in the game.
- Challenges: All members can view the challenges on a board. This board provides information about which member has chosen what challenge. Once a member chooses a challenge, that challenge goes off the board and new challenges are introduced into the game. As each clan clears the board off, new challenges are introduced with a new time constraint. There is a possibility of trash challenges but with consequence.
- Rewards: Every player has a limit to how many points each of them can score for the clan. All these scores add up to the clan’s total, thus deciding where the clan’s position in the game is. The clans do not fight against each other, but instead run on their own clock. Basically, they fight against time in order to win the game. As the clan gets points, they reach reward tiers. Each reward tier ensures more points for every clan member at the end of the event.
- Teamwork: It is important to understand in this game that teamwork is necessary to accomplish the tasks. The trick is to let the beginners play games that are easier to complete. Proper execution is required in order to ensure that your clan is gaining the highest reward tier. Find the members with the weakest spots and make sure they understand how the game works and what is required to help the clan achieve the highest reward tier. The key to winning a clan game is in the understanding of being a team and playing not for oneself, but for each other.
- Patience: It is important to be patient with the team and the various challenges that the clan has to encounter. Points will not be awarded to challenges that have been trashed, because of which it is imperative that everyone takes part and completes every challenge. The rewards are not based on how many challenges you’ve completed but how many clan points you’ve collected.