Originally Posted by coar View Post
I'm not seeing where you linked this
stickies.

http://premoguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3158
Old 07-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Thanks for the link, but it still doesn't work, i'll try reinstalling vegas.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:17 AM
Premonition Officer

Quote:
Thanks for the link, but it still doesn't work, i'll try reinstalling vegas.
yea, I wont really be able to help you, may want to try google though. It's always worked for me. I'm using vegas 8, on windows 7, with all of the latest updates to windows. I haven't patched Vegas at all (I probably should though, maybe it'll prevent some of the crashes I get!)
Old 07-02-2010, 06:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
yea, I wont really be able to help you, may want to try google though. It's always worked for me. I'm using vegas 8, on windows 7, with all of the latest updates to windows. I haven't patched Vegas at all (I probably should though, maybe it'll prevent some of the crashes I get!)
Ah i'm on vegas 9.

But thanks for this tut, it's gotton me farther then any other one on the net i've seen :)
Old 07-02-2010, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Ah i'm on vegas 9.
I'm using 9.0e and was able to change the settings. After you installed the CCCP codec pack did you restart vegas?
Old 07-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlen View Post
I'm using 9.0e and was able to change the settings. After you installed the CCCP codec pack did you restart vegas?
Yes, i even rebooted my computer.

Edit: Nevermind I found my problem, I was using vegas 9 ultimate instead of pro, hah

Last edited by coar; 07-02-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:28 AM

http://socialblade.com/show/2010/07/...6p-not-a-typo/

Get ready to redo your videos again!
Old 07-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Premonition Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrolytes View Post
http://socialblade.com/show/2010/07/...6p-not-a-typo/

Get ready to redo your videos again!

yeah, they added this a bit ago and actually had zero announcement or information about it at all. it's nice, but any larger than like 1080p is pretty much a waste. I can't actually see any use of media that is higher res, anywhere on the internet.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:47 AM

Problem with pink/green tint color

Hello, I just came upon your tutorial video and this thread and It's all fantastic. I record at 1080p and 30 fps. I follow exactly the same as what you suggest to upload to youtube for perfect quality. The only problem I see in my videos commonly is the washed out colors, moreso green and pink. Here is a link to my Halion 25 kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK6h7vnM5bU

You can notice the colors are a bit off, despite using the same specs as yours. I want to be able to watch my videos without being annoyed by the high tint of colors and "smashed" words. Please let me know what I can do to improve this, and thank you for all your help!

p.s. all the mp4 files comes out to look perfect, it's just the problem of youtube and possibly something I missed out on during editing.

Nephela
Old 07-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Premonition Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephela View Post
Hello, I just came upon your tutorial video and this thread and It's all fantastic. I record at 1080p and 30 fps. I follow exactly the same as what you suggest to upload to youtube for perfect quality. The only problem I see in my videos commonly is the washed out colors, moreso green and pink. Here is a link to my Halion 25 kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK6h7vnM5bU

You can notice the colors are a bit off, despite using the same specs as yours. I want to be able to watch my videos without being annoyed by the high tint of colors and "smashed" words. Please let me know what I can do to improve this, and thank you for all your help!

p.s. all the mp4 files comes out to look perfect, it's just the problem of youtube and possibly something I missed out on during editing.

Nephela
1) it looks like your video was resized to 1072 and not cropped. Your video is not sharp, most easily recognized by looking at the icons, text, and so on. Are you sure you actually cropped every clip down to 1072?

2) did you mean colors in both realms (fire and shadow) or just shadow? fire realm looks fine to me, but you'd have to post a screenshot for me to really tell. shadow realm washes out all colors, it's part of the effect of the room, and is unavoidable. it looks very bad no matter what

3) i changed my saturation and contrast settings from what's posted here, but i actually use LESS of a saturation boost in the filter now, rather than more.